I am a registered dietitian with a career history in freelance nutrition and health communications looking to support your brands with supportive nutrition content, credible science, creative ideas and perfectly executed outreach to reach your target audience and meet your business objectives.
One of my specialties is providing great work, on deadline, on budget and right on target. I also tend to develop great working relationships with clients, agencies and co-workers (even as many are remote) that has generated many successful collaborations over the years. I am also honored to have been selected as a co-author for “The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Guide to Nutrition Communications,” anticipated publication date Fall of 2019.
I’m grateful that my work affords me the opportunity to touch a tremendous variety of exciting programs and health-related professionals. Assignments that I handles on a routine basis:
- Brand support and public relations: Targeting food, nutrition and health professionals, influencers and consumers
- Science writing and copy development: Key messages, web content development, blog articles, presentations, media materials, fact sheets, infographics and publicity materials
- Tradeshow and symposia coordination: Develop professional brand presence including special events, booth, collateral
- Influencer Programs: Mapping and auditing influencer sets, executing program development and outreach
- Core PR: Publicity, pitching, special events
- Crisis preparation: Q&A, key messaging, press materials, training
- Food labeling: Food and health claims, recipe and menu support
- Public relations consultation: Client support and counsel
I like to believe that I offer a trifecta of skills in scientific writing, brand marketing intuition, and most importantly a personable disposition, which in the end makes our work together easy and your brands shine.
Hire me as your Chief Health and Nutrition Communications Specialist.
Contact Wendy for her availability and rates.